To Do List
- Sign up now. All participants must sign up to verify your email address and let us know you are coming. Even if someone else has invited you to give a talk or poster, you must do this or we can’t list you on the program.
- Hotel and travel. Participants must make their own hotel and travel arrangements. Deadline is December 5.
- Conference fee. All participants are expected to pay the registration fee. This is necessary because the conference is only supported by the registration fees. Thank you for your understanding.
- Abstract book. The abstract book has been completed and the copies are being printed for shipment to Snowbird. You may change your abstract or submit a new one for online viewing only.
Here are more instructions.
The program is online.
There will be a reception on Sunday evening, January 6, in honor of the 2019 recipients of the Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics. The winners are the three gurus of time in modern physics:
- Paul Corkum of the University of Ottawa,
- Don Page of the University of Alberta,
- William Unruh of the University of British Columbia.
The conference sessions will be Monday, January 7 through Friday, January 11, 2019. The sessions start early and continue to 1:00 p.m., then break, and resume at 7:00 p.m., so your afternoons are free. Many participants find this schedule extremely useful.
Please note that the conference will run through the evening of Friday, January 11. Please make plans to attend the entire conference.