All participants must make their own hotel reservations. There are several hotels (called lodges) at Snowbird and the conference will be in the “Cliff Lodge”. We strongly recommend you get your room there. The Cliff Lodge is where we get the group rate, and travel between lodges can become problematic when there is a lot of snow.
The deadline is December 5, 2018. After that date, our block is released. Snowbird is a world class ski resort and this is prime season. If you wait past the deadline you may not get a room.
You can make hotel reservations by phone or Internet. Phone works best.
- Reservations By
Telephone: The best approach is
by telephone. This is open 24 hours, so international
participants will have no problem.
- Call Snowbird central reservations at +1-800-453-3000. If you cannot call toll-free numbers in the US, then call +1-801-947-8220 and press 2 for reservations. There is also an international toll free number: +800-4400-5511.
- Depending on what the recorded message says, you either want the option to speak with a “lodging specialist” or “to make new reservations”.
- Tell them you are with the PQE Conference to get the group rate.
- Reservations On Line:
It is also possible to make reservations using Snowbird’s secure web
store. Just go to
- Under “Property” check “The Cliff Lodge”.
- Next, put in the days you would like to stay.
- Next, put in the number of people.
- Click “Group Codes” and put in our group code which is PQE119.
- Click on “Find Rooms”.
- Before you check out, you may want to add any additional items. We recommend transportation to/from the airport but you can add this later with no problem if you do not know your flight details at this time. Read more on that here.
The group rate is US$210 (which includes a $15 resort fee) plus tax per night (single or double occupancy). Utah sales tax (11.92%) adds $25.03, bringing the total to $235.03 per night. This rate is valid January 5 through and including the night of January 11. Snowbird is currently offering this rate on a space available basis for arrivals starting on January 3 and departures for up to January 12. Early arrivals and late departures are subject to change based on availability. Surrounding days are charged the regular winter rates at Snowbird.
Sharing a room
Attendees wishing to share a room may make the arrangements directly through Snowbird. Snowbird can split the payment at the time of booking if both parties provide payment informaion. Otherwise upon arrival to the hotel the billing can be split and payment adjustments can be taken care of on site.
If you are looking for a participant with which to share a room, we have instructions here.
You must arrange ground transportation to and from the airport. It is easiest to do this when you make your hotel reservation. If you make reservations by phone, just tell them you want ground transportation. If you book online, make sure to click on “Ground Transportation” under the “additional items” section. Read more on that here.
If you have any questions, or if we can help you in some way, please contact us by email at the address below.