44th Winter Colloquium on the Physics of Quantum Electronics, was held
at Snowbird, Utah, USA on January 5-9, 2014.
- There was a reception on Sunday evening, January 5th in honor of the
of the Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics:
of the University of Arizona,
of the Beijing Computational Science Research Center, and
M. Suhail Zubairy
of Texas A&M University.
- The conference sessions were Monday, January 5 through
Thursday, January 9, 2014.
- If you have any questions about the conference, please
send email to
- Here is the conference program.
- Abstract Book. Warning, these are large downloads!
- Here is a version including
the original PDF abstract files uploaded by the participants (21 Megabyte download).
- Here is a 600 dpi monochrome rendering
suitable for printing (61 Megabyte download).
Best Abstract Award: