Instructions for Participants — PQE-2016:
- The dates for PQE-2016 are January 3-8, 2016.
The reception for the Lamb Award
will be in the evening on
Sunday, January 3, 2016. The conference sessions will
then be Monday, January 4 through
Friday evening, January 8.
- Please try to attend the entire
conference. This means staying
through Friday evening.
No one likes for their audience to be only the other speakers.
The only way the meeting can work is if all participants attend
as many talks as possible.
- All attendees are expected to
pay the modest registration fee
of US$395. Unlike other meetings, PQE is
not supported by any grants or agencies, and only gets
revenue from the registration fee. If we waive the
fee for some attendees, then we would have to raise
it for the other people. We feel it is better to try
to keep it low. Thank you for your understanding.
- Participants must make hotel reservations
and their own travel plans. The
hotel deadline is December 1. This is a pretty hard
deadline! Snowbird is a premier ski resort
and the conference is at peak season, so there will
be demand for the rooms.
Presentations need a title and abstract. Please
upload your title and abstract here.
- Posters may be put up starting on Wednesday, January 6.
- Posters must be no larger than about 110 cm (44 US inches) wide and high.
- There will be a lot of food during the poster session.
- Please remove your posters before leaving the conference.
- Remember, if you are presenting a talk, you can also have
a poster in the poster session. This can have the same
title and abstract, or different.
The sessions are morning and evening, so your afternoons
are free. Morning sessions begin with breakfast
at 7:00 a.m., and the first talk is at 7:30 a.m.
Evening sessions start at 7:00 p.m. On Thursday there will
be the poster session starting before the evening session.
If you have any questions, or if we can help you in some way,
please contact us by email at the address below.